Thursday, August 19, 2010

Help Planning a party!?

I've planned parties for my adolecent friends but never a party for myself. I'm turning 17th next month and I want to have a party at my house.


I have a variety of friends:


- Some are the "good influences" who do their work and don't drink or do anything that can get them in trouble and


- another group who are the "negative influences" who drink when they party (because they think a party without booze is not a party) and who get in fights and stuff.





My friends are not judgamental, but honestly... I'm scared that they won't talk to eachother (since they don't know eachother that well and since they are different from eachother) and be separated into little groups like people in clicks at school.





I need help coming up with "activities" and such that we can do so that all of us can have a good time and not be separated. :-D ANY help would be greatly appreciated...


I'm planning on having:


- Food (obviously)


- Music (dance)


but other than that... I have no idea.


Thank you!

Help Planning a party!?
if it's a co-ed party (boys and girls) might i suggest spin the bottle. Other cool games are stuff like truth or dare and guess who which is a game where you describe a celebrity or just some one you know and everyone tries to guess who it is








Good Luck,


Chey
Reply:If there isn't alcohol, then I doubt the people who go to parties for alcohol are going to show. But what do I know?

shoelaces

No comments:

Post a Comment