Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bachelorette Party Ideas?

I am going to a bachelorette party tonight and the MOH is hosting...I am in the bridal party so that makes me obligated to help out where I can. I need FREE game Ideas...we are all short on cash. Any help would be great. Instructions on the game ideas you have.





Oh and the MOH just called and told me she had no plans other than going out on the town...this can't be the ideal party for the bride....Please HELP





Adults only party here girls

Bachelorette Party Ideas?
Maybe it is the ideal party for the bride. You have to remember, this is HER night, not yours. If she wants to stay inside and watch TV for her party then that's what you do!





If you are going out I would just have fun with each others company and dance. Listen to the music and just have a fun night together.
Reply:scavenger hunt





write down items that she has to obtain from guys that you encounter throughout the night...





boxers


phone number


make her dance on the bar and get a picture


she has to kiss a stranger etc


No comments:

Post a Comment