Sunday, August 22, 2010

Birthday Party Planning!?

Okay, my 13th B-Day party's coming up, and I have convinced my mom to let me have a party, for the first time in my life(with my friends) and I want to make it perfect!!


My B-day is in the summer, the middle of June.


I love Alvin and the Chipmunks, (their music too!), and dancing, so I was thinking about having a dance party in my backyard, but what should I bring to eat, what should the theme be, what decorations should I use. Please help, this is my first birthday party that I am planning, and i'm really nervous about it.Thanks for your help!!

Birthday Party Planning!?
You've got a waaaaay to go, my friend.


Your birthday is in 4 1/2 months. But whatevs.





Rent a DVD, something that people like. Get snacks like nachos, and no one can't resist an ice-cream cake!
Reply:stay local and cheap, but Faboulous! Go to local coffee shops and restaraunts. Ask how much it would cost to rent out a small area for one night. If its around $99 itsa good deal(not including food) 2-4 weeks ahead send out invites for your friends to go to the party location, throw on some cool music and just dance and have some fun. For food have cake, pizza, and soda. Keep it simple but fun. If you have about 20 people you wont really need HUGE activities planned out, people will pretty much entertain themselves.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!








P.S. asking for gifts some your friends is tuff. So if they ask just tell them giftcards to one of your favorite stores!


No comments:

Post a Comment