Sunday, August 22, 2010

My friend is ruining my party! AGAIN!?

ok well every year i have this "End of the skool year party" where everyone comes.


its always the day after the last day of skool


well my friends b-day is on june 8th, which is the last day of school. So he told me he probably would have his b-day party on sunday, so i decided to have my party saturday.


Then 2day, he told me that hes having it friday and saturday where he'll have a sleepover friday, then saturday go to a mountain thingie. He said, "everyone coming to my party thats also coming to your party will be late." and all that crap


this thing happened last year, where i had to reschedule my party and this year,


IM NOT CHANGING THE DATE!


waht should i do?





Oh and i dont really know how i would reason our party dates with him

My friend is ruining my party! AGAIN!?
okay doing that once is just annoying!!


doing it twice is just selfish!!!


this person is not being helpful at all!


you shouldnt have to work you party around them just because they wanna be self centered and decide that they can do whateva they want!


have a talk with them and explain that this is not what you do to your friends!!


especially when they said that it would probably be on a sunday....jeez i dunno know bout any other teenager out there but i would be furious if one of my friends tried to ruin a party of mine for the 2ND TIME!





just talk to them and explain i guess is all i can say....thats what i would do....


good luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment