Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boy/girl dance party... HELP!?

i am planning my 13th birthday party and i want to throw an awesome boy/girl dance party. i am thinking of hiring a DJ and putting out tons of finger foods and video games and board games. here's where i gets complicated and awkward for me: I GO TO AN ALL-GIRL SCHOOL. even at my old school i wasn't very cool with the guys. so i was thinking of letting my invites bring their own guys. i am basically the straight-A shy geek at school. my crowd doesn't really throw parties where they play spin the bottle let alone dance! but my personality at home is soooo different. so if i just invite my friends, not only will they not dance but the party will be boring. why not just have them over for a sleepover. should i invite the whole grade of 80 girls? plus, my parents are cool and they'll step out of the way. they'll even let us grind and "freak" and stuff that the girls do at school dances. i am just not the type of girl who throws parties. so if my party ROCKS, it wil boost my popularity!

Boy/girl dance party... HELP!?
i say no bored games and no video games ppl aren't gonna play or the guys will just play the video games and not talk to you at all and its YOUR PARTY!


i say invite like 10-15 girls and let them bring their own guys as long as you know who they are b4 hand no crazy or bad ppl at your party at is gonna try to mess anything up cuz its your night not theirs if you have any older cousins or ppl like maybe ask them to come and bring a guy friend or 2 if your worried about popularity...sounds to me like your tryin to have a SUPER SWEET 13 party like on MTV...just do w/e is gonna make you have fun its your night...i would def do the DJ thing tho i always wanted to have a party w/ a DJ when i was younger but never happened


but trust me the shy geek isn't aways gonna be the shy geek at school


No comments:

Post a Comment