Sunday, August 22, 2010

Graduation Party?

My best friends college graduation party is today. Right now, I don't have a job and I have no money. I feel really bad about going to her party empty handed. I literally have $5 for a gift. There is nothing in the world I can get her for $5 bucks. She always buys me very expensive and lavish gifts for my parties.





What do I do?





I also have nothing to wear. It's in the 90's where we live and I don't own shorts or skirts and I don't have the money to buy any new clothes either. All I have is long jeans and casual tee-shirts. This party is outside at a country club. I also don't have any friend I can borrow clothes from because we are all completely different sizes.

Graduation Party?
i know i am answering this question too late to have helped you for her party, but i do have some advice i want to give you. she is not your friend so that you will buy her gifts, and she does not care what you are wearing. i know it is hard to be broke when every one else is flush, but it gets better (eventually everyone is broke and it evens out) keep your head up girl.

shoe heels

No comments:

Post a Comment