Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Avon Party?

I recently became an Avon Rep and would like to plan a party to promote my business. I am also new to the area where I live so I don't know anyone in the area but I have a large community. I figure planning a little party would be the best way to meet new clients. However I have never planned a party before so I'm not sure where to start. I want to sell the products and make money but don't want to come off as pushy. I want to make it more of a girl's kind of party and possible have activities for their children. I'm open to serious suggestions so if anyone can help it will be most appreciated. Thanks ahead of time for everyone's input.

Avon Party?
The main thing is to pick a theme for your party, Spa Day, Hawaiian, Jewelry Boutique ... whatever you pick then make an invite list and pick a suitable location, make sure you have free gifts oriented towards the theme of the party for all the guests.





This article is full of good ideas:





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article...


No comments:

Post a Comment