Friday, July 16, 2010

Party Help?

Let's say I'm having a party for about 30 people. I'm having a pool party. How many bags of chips, cans of soda, fruit dippers, veggie dippers, and cheese and sausage party packs will I have to buy?





I was thinking of just buying lots of veggies and fruits to put on a platter; then putting 2 bottles of ranch in a bowl for the veggies and making a double recipe of a special fruit dip.





I want to buy 3 different types of chips so I was thinking of getting 3 bags of each.





I was thinking of buying 3 cheese and sausage party packs





I was thinking of buying like 8 twelve packs of soda.





I also wanted to get 6 pizzas.





Is this enough or too much food????





How much money will this cost????????

Party Help?
I think that this maybe be a little too much for 30 people but hey, they'll be snacking all night long. Since it's a pool party, they won't want to be full so keep that in mind. And if you have a tight budget, ask some of your party guests to try to bring something such as the pop or chips. And gather some friends to help set up the party decorations and some to clean up after the party.


No comments:

Post a Comment