Friday, July 16, 2010

¿Ideas for party?

Hey everyone, I'm about to turn 24 on March, and I`m planning on having a party at my house, But I want it be very original, could help me giving some ideas for exmaple 80's party, 70's party, balck%26amp;white party, pijama party, etc etc, thanks!!

¿Ideas for party?
beach /pool party.


music party: where everyone would bring their Fav. music and which can be played in party.


Character party: where you choose a play or novel / story like red riding hood or a movie where every one gets to be one character .
Reply:Depending on the creativity of your Friends you could pick a favorite movie for a theme.





Academy Awards theme. List movies nominated for best picture and maybe with the best Actor and Actress awards. Ask guests to dress as a Character from one of them.





You could do a toga party (but stress guests must have clothes underneath them!)


No comments:

Post a Comment