Friday, July 16, 2010

Need party ideas!!?

I want to have a theme party for my friends but I am fresh out of ideas. We have already done 80's, pirate, 20's, hawaiian, fiesta,hollywood,and some others.








I wanted to have a party that would really be enjoyed by all my friends who are all huge fantasy film buffs and all things mythical and old. They love Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, Serenity, Underworld, most comic books and movies, and basically most others things geeky!





Everyone also loves Monty Python, dragons, swords, and anything at all related to medieval times. We reenact the medieval times so since we do that so often I don't want that to be the theme for the party, but I would like for some of these ideas to be incorporated in one unique party.





Any ideas for food, decor, invites, prizes, and overall theme would be awesome!

Need party ideas!!?
how about a halloween in march party?? they have christmas in july-so why not!!!sounds like fun to me
Reply:TOGA TOGA TOGA....I think it's time to call Robert Hoover and the Delta Tau Chi gang.


No comments:

Post a Comment