Friday, July 16, 2010

I want ideas from Party Plan Consultants and party guests. How to make it enjoyable and rewarding for all?

We have recently released a fantastic magnetic chore system for kids. Our products have become popular with schools for fundriasing and we have also received lots of requests to offer our products as a party plan option. We are wanting feedback from Party Plan Consultants as to what would make an attractive offer for you to become a consultant. Also what would you expect e.g. commissions,incentives types of aids to present products, paperwork required to hold a successful party etc. We woul also like to hear from anyone who frequently attends parties as a guest. What makes for a fun party and how much do you generally spend? We also welcome any other feedback.


I really appreciate your answers. Thanks is advance.


If you would like to see our products that will soon be offered as a party plan option they can be viewed at www.jobjoggas.com.au

I want ideas from Party Plan Consultants and party guests. How to make it enjoyable and rewarding for all?
Hi, I am a manager with Tupperware. Maybe I can help a bit.


For me, I was excited for the amount of products and materials offered in my start up kit! I can earn 25%-35% of my sales, bonuses, trips, vehicles, jewelry, etc... for my performance. I can also earn a percentage of my "team sales". We have challenges to meet that make it exciting and fun, we have meetings 3 times a year when we release new products, and always receive free products at each of the 3 meetings. It's great to get a new product free for attending.





As far as making a fun experience for the guests at a party, I would say try playing games that would have them interacting with you about the products! Do a scavenger hunt with the catalog, award points for bringing friends or an order from a friend who couldn't attend, maybe even for booking their own show. You could give prizes to the highest and lowest scoring guests!





I personally think that the more fun they have, the more they will purchase and the more likely they are to book a show with you.





All party plans should have catalogs, order forms, sales specials flyers, etc.... For advertising, you may want to think about going out into your neighborhood and offering them something small for listening to what you have to offer, and for door hanging catalog bags for those not at home. This could result in a sale or even a booking!





Business logo items for challenge awards. Usually this is something like note pads, tote bags, kit bags, umbrellas, tshirts, mugs or anything that you can put your logo on so that when a consultant is using it, it would be free advertising for them. Again these could be challenge awards!





Hope this gives you some ideas with what you are looking for.

sensitive teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment