Friday, July 16, 2010

Webkinz party!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Webkinz party!!!! I need some people to lend me items for the party. Should the theme be pajama party or should it be pool party? The dates: 5:00- 6:00 Saturday or 9:00 - 10:00 am on Saturday. The Saturday is January 26th, 2008. I have another question, How can you have other webkinz at your room? That's my question. How can they come? Thanks. Please answer.

Webkinz party!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
A pool party would be cool, I'll buy you a pool of you want.





Or if you want a pajama party ill send you a bed or two.





I even have a 1000 kinz cash coin you could use. To buy thins write me back. Add me so i can come to the party!





my webkinz = Riialicious
Reply:Pjama party sounds good and you get them to your house by adding them on webkinz then on the little phone thing you go to their username and click invite!!


No comments:

Post a Comment