Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Halloween party boy/girl????

I'm having a halloween party I'm 11 and my friend that is a year older than me wants me to have a boy/girl party she's way more prettier than i am so she gets all the guys I am kinda scared it would be my first boy/girl party!! should i have a boy/girl party?


p.s. I'm not really into flirting with guys and especially dancing with guys i'm kinda nervous too help!!!!!! and all about myself and friends not boys well at least liking boys

Halloween party boy/girl????
Tell her you just want to have a special party with your girlfriends. If she still insists, tell her that next time she plans a party, SHE should do a boy/girl party, but that you don't want to yet.
Reply:11 is still a bit young to be worrying about boys. And chances are the boys will ruin your party..you know how they can be mean and break things. Just keep it a girl party :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment