Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To which party i should go to my friends b-day party or to my job Christmas party?

i said that i was gonna go to the holiday but hen i change because i find out about the birthday party i dont know to wich one i should go i would like t go the bday one because and is the birthday of the guy i like but then i didnt wanna go because i found out that he has a girlfriend right now and i have to go to one only cause i dont have enough money to go to both for the christmas i would have to buy a dress cause its something elegant and for my friend i have to buy something to wear too (sexy and cute) and i have papers due next week the Christmas party is this Sunday and my friends is Friday night so which one you think i should go ... the confused girl





and my friend (bday party)was like you must go if not u will disappoint me

To which party i should go to my friends b-day party or to my job Christmas party?
you don't need gifts to show up at a party! your having it rough so send a late gift that will be very thought ful and hit both of them up!





i would not go buy a new dress for a bday party what you have can work just assorize and wear your head up high!!!





then either barrow or buy the dress for work! and go! to both don't get anyone a gift or just get a few items from the dollar store and use yiour creativity to make it sparkle!!!





best wishes





oh friend are forever work/jobs change!

summer soles

No comments:

Post a Comment