Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Halloween party games/activities for small children?

We are having a family Halloween party in a few days and I need ideas for party games or activities.


It will be a small party (just the 4 of us. My 2 daughters, my husband and I) and they have to be relatively simple games or activities that a 6 and 7 year old can understand.


Here is the catch though...it has to be something I can create from stuff I already have at home.


It is an all-day party. Here is what I have so far: Making Halloween crafts together with construction paper, carving pumpkins, playing Charades, Pictionary, Password (all with Halloween themes), and watching scary movies in the evening.


They will also help me with the preparation of our Halloween dinner (we have some spooky foods to make) and some punch and snacks.


Any other ideas for simple games or activities? Thanks!

Halloween party games/activities for small children?
Halloween themed Memory Game, decorating cupcakes,
Reply:Sounds like you have it. Pin the grin on Jack-o-latern could be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment